keep getting googleleads doubleclick instead of desired url
keep getting googleleads doubleclick instead of desired URL
Additional System Details
- -Shockwave Flash 10.0 r45
- Morpheus Toolbar Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- DivX® Web Player
- BBC iPlayer Plugin
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Java(TM) Platform SE binary
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Default Plug-in
- Google Update
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- DivX® Content Upload Plugin
- Picasa plugin
- Photosynth 22.214.171.12460
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Google Updater pluginhttp://pack.google.com/
- Java Plug-in 1.6.0_11 for Netscape Navigator (DLL Helper)
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3 GTB7.0 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
I have exactly the same problem - Firefox 3.6.6
My firewall has blocked this as a spyware site and I am currently scanning to see if there is an infection. Curiously only Firefox is exhibiting this behaviour IE (ugh) is not.
Me again (anon) as an addition if I get this problem the cached result works (so clicking on cached rather than the main link. Also it appears to only happen if goggle suggests something, due to a misstyping.
Try this. Open Firefox on google. Search for Protorius music (wrong spelling). Clicking most (but not all?? main suggestions gives thsi google links thing. Clicking on the suggestion (Did you mean: Praetorius music gives the same links and the same problem. Now copy Praetorius music from the search box and click the Google logo. Copy Praetorius music into the search box and click search.
You get the same links *but* now clicking on one gives you the correct url... weird!
I posted the original query Does anyone know the name of the spyware file so I can delete it. Does not come up on Spyhunter or Kaspersky Thx