I can't upgrade my version of fiefox. I click download and go thru the process and it appears to download but then nothing happens.
Additional System Details
- -npmnqmp 989898989877
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Default Plug-in
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- LogMeIn Inc. Remote Access Components
- Adobe Acrobat Plug-In Version 7.00 for Netscape
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r45
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Rhapsody Player Engine Plugin
- Google Update
- MetaStream 3 Plugin r4
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:188.8.131.52) Gecko/20070508 Firefox/184.108.40.206
Try downloading it w/ IE. I know, IE sucks, but if nothing will download w/ that either, I think your stuck... Call some of your nextdoor/friends, and ask them if they have an installer file they can burn onto a CD so you won't have to download it.