my emails have started deleting after one week since using foxfire
My email pops up when I use Firefox, but when I switched firefox, it started deleting emails after one week.
Every time Firefox opened
== I started using firefox
Additional System Details
- -Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r42
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Java Plug-in 1.5.0_06 for Netscape Navigator (DLL Helper)
- Adobe Acrobat Plug-In Version 7.00 for Netscape
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:22.214.171.124) Gecko/20100315 Firefox/3.5.9 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
microsoft.net framework assistant 1.1
Firefox doesn't do email, it's a web browser.
If you are using Firefox to access web mail, you need to seek support from your service provider or a forum for that service.