It seems that Java is not fully working in some pages
Because of a crash, I had to completely uninstall Firefox 3.5.3 and I installed Firefox 3.6.3. After that, some Java features are not working any more. Here I attached an example, where the "plus" buttons do nothing, but when opening the page with IE there is no problem to expand the "plus". I have many extensions installed, I have also tried to disable them (even running Firefox sercure mode), as well as reinstall the last Java version, but nothing yet (Java seems to be correctly installed, since other features work ok, and official Java web page test works ok as well).
URL of affected sites
Additional System Details
- -BitDefender QuickScan Web Netscape Plugin
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- Default Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- eRoom Netscape Plugin
- BitTorrent Plugin 1
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r22
- Delivery Network Acceleration by BitTorrent™
- DivX Web Player version 220.127.116.11
- DivX® Content Upload Plugin
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 18.104.22.168
- Google Updater pluginhttp://pack.google.com/
- Panda ActiveScan 2.0 Plugin for Firefox
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20 for Mozilla browsers
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; es-ES; rv:22.214.171.124) Gecko/20090824 Firefox/3.5.3
AniWeather 0.7.4, BitDefender 0.9.9.4, Download statusbar 0.9.6.8, downloadhelper 4.7.3, downThemAll 1.1.10, flagfox, Java console 6.0.13, Java console 6.0.20, Java quick starter 1.0, skype extension for firefox 126.96.36.19998, SmoothWheel 0.45.6.20100202.1...
Just to confirm you that coming back to 3.5.3 is not working neither, I mean, it is not working neither on 3.5.3 nor 3.6.3 ¿? Someone know what the problem could be?
Thanks a lot!!!
Regarding your question... absolutely :-) it did work before. I have another example, but it is from a bank account and it is not public. It also worked before, but not any more. This is the code of the button (I don't know if this helps):
Thank you very much for your help!!