I have mistakenly disabled my toolbar and cannot figure out how to bring it back.
I accidently disabled my Firefox toolbar and am unable to bring it back up. What do I need to do to bring it back up.
Additional System Details
- Winamp Application Detector
- Default Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.2"
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r32
- Google Updater pluginhttp://pack.google.com/
- Google Update
- Java Plug-in 1.6.0_05 for Netscape Navigator (DLL Helper)
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3 GTB7.0 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Can't see the Menu Bar (File, Edit, View, History, Bookmarks, Tools, Help)? Turning the Menu Bar on and off is a new feature in version 3.6. (Linux & OSX see: What happened to the File, Edit, and View menus? ) Windows Method 1. Hold down the key and press the following letters in this exact order: V T M Windows Method 2. Press and release the key. The Menu Bar will be displayed; then choose ~~red:V~~iew > ~~red:T~~oolbars and click on ~~red:M~~enu Bar. The Menu Bar should now be displayed permanently, unless you turn it off again using View > Toolbars. Check mark = displayed, NO check mark = not displayed. See: http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Menu+bar+is+missing
Navigation Toolbar, Bookmarks Toolbar and other Toolbars under View > Toolbars. Clicking on one of them will place a check mark (display) or remove the check mark (not displayed).
To display the Status Bar, View, then click Status bar to place a check mark (display) or remove the check mark (not displayed).
Full Screen mode http://kb.mozillazine.org/Netbooks#Full_screen