My toolbar has disappeared
My tool bar has completely disappeared. I can't get to tools, help, etc.
Additional System Details
- -npmnqmp 989898989877
- Google Gadget Plugin 5.7.712.19360
- Default Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r32
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Picasa plugin
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Google Updater pluginhttp://pack.google.com/
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- Rhapsody Player Engine Plugin
- Google Update
- Java Plug-in 1.6.0_03 for Netscape Navigator (DLL Helper)
- Adobe Acrobat Plug-In Version 7.00 for Netscape
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3 NET_mmhpset (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
My entire tool bar has disappeared. There is no tools,edit bookmark or help tab, only;y a refresh button and home button. Help!!!!!
Press the ALT key and release it to temporarily get back the Menu bar. To always see the Menu bar, click "View", then "Toolbars", and then click on "Menu Bar" so that it is check-marked. For more help, read: What happened to the File, Edit, and View menus?