How can I see the entire page on ebay?
I cannot view the entire page on ebay. I can see the photo and the first list of items on the specific page but am unable to see any further information such as what other options are available on an Apple laptop or any additional info until I get to the bottom of the page and then I can see the number of times the page has been viewed or additional items like the one I am currently viewing. I have set my options to accept cookies but continue to have this issue. HELP
Additional System Details
- -Default Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 8.2.2
- My Web Search Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 10.3
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r45
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Npdsplay dll
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:188.8.131.52) Gecko/2010031422 Firefox/3.0.19
Although possibly not related to your problem, I will remind you that the version of Firefox you are using at the moment has been discontinued and is no longer supported. Furthermore, it has known bugs and security problems. I urge you to update to the latest version of Firefox, for maximum stability, performance, security and usability. You can get it for free, as always, at getfirefox.com.
As for your issue, is this a problem with all browsers (for example, does it also happen on internet explorer?) or just with Firefox?
I have the same problem and Safari works just fine