How do I view changes to pages I have built in Firefox?
I am a website producer and preview pages in Firefox after building them in a content management system (also running in a Firefox window). Often I make changes to pages after previewing the page. However when I load the page again to check my changes, Firefox displays the original version again. Reloading the page does not help, but if I switch to Internet Explorer I don't experience this problem. Everything used to work fine but one day this problem started occurring, possibly after an update. Can anyone help please?
Every time Firefox opened
== Not sure, but possibly after an update
Additional System Details
- -Default Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r32
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5
- Java Plug-in 1.6.0_07 for Netscape Navigator (DLL Helper)
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:188.8.131.52) Gecko/20091221 Firefox/3.5.7
The Web Developer toolbar has an option to turn off the cache.
You can also do Ctrl Shift R to reload the page ignoring the cache.