how do i uninstall firefox startup 188.8.131.52
Cannot uninstall firefox setup 184.108.40.206
Additional System Details
- -Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.2"
- Default Plug-in
- Office Live Update v1.5
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- Rhapsody Player Engine Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/2009042316 Firefox/3.0.10 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Are you referring to a file named "Firefox Setup 18.104.22.168.exe"? This file is an older installer for Firefox, and can be simply deleted by right clicking it and choosing Delete.
If it is an entry in Programs and Features, its probably nothing to be too concerned about. You can remove it with CCleaner (http://ccleaner.com/)
However, your Firefox version is out of date and vulnerable to many exploits. Please consider upgrading using Help -> Check for updates.
Firefox 3.0.10 is also an older version: Firefox 3.0.19 is the last from the no longer supported Firefox 3.0.x branch.