where is the addrress bar?
Site loads ok, but no address bar, where i type in www.whatever.com. I have search button, but that's not what i want. I want to be able to go to any website i type in. What happened to the address bar? Or is there something wrong at my end?
Additional System Details
- Default Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Heppkat Communicator
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r22
- Picasa plugin
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- My Web Search Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/20100315 Firefox/3.5.9 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) FBSMTWB
Hello Bill Lyman,
please follow these steps to make the Location bar re-appear:
- Press the Alt key to make the menu bar appear temporarily.
- Now select View > Toolbars from the bar and check Navigation toolbar.
Above that I advise you to update your Firefox as soon as possible. Go to Help > About Mozilla Firefox
Kind regards, Tobbi Firefox Support Volunteer