I am having error : ssl_error_ssl_disabled. It does not have any options that I can fix for myself. I have used this site many times on my big computer with the same internet connection but when I use it on my laptop it gives me this error.
I am having error : ssl_error_ssl_disabled. It does not have any options that I can fix for myself.
Every time Firefox opened
== Since I started using Avast Free Anti Virus on my laptop.
Additional System Details
- -Default Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r32
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Java Plug-in 1.6.0_06 for Netscape Navigator (DLL Helper)
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/2009042316 Firefox/3.0.10 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Gives me the same error when I go into tools > add ons : ssl_error_ssl_disabled
Tools > Options > Advanced > Encryption. Are SSL items checked?
NOTE: Your version of Firefox (3.0.10) is very old and no longer supported. Please consider upgrading.
Other Issues: to correct security/stability issues
Update Java: your ver. 1.6.0.06; current ver. 188.8.131.52 (important security update 04-15-2010) (Firefox 3.6 and above requires Java 184.108.40.206 and above; see: http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Java-related+issues#Java_does_not_work_in_Firefox_3_6) (Windows users: Do the manual update; very easy.) See: Updating Java Do the update with Firefox closed.
Install/Update Adobe Flash Player for Firefox: your ver. 10.0 r32; current ver. 10.0 r45 See: Updating Flash -use Firefox to download and SAVE to your hard drive (save to Desktop for easy access) -exit Firefox (File > Exit) -check to see that Firefox is completely closed (Ctrl+Alt+Del, choose Task Manager, click Processes tab, if "firefox.exe" is on the list, right-click "firefox.exe" and choose End process, close the Task Manager window) -double-click on the Adobe Flash installer you just downloaded to install/update Adobe Flash -when the Flash installation is complete, start Firefox, and test the Flash installation here: http://kb.adobe.com/selfservice/viewContent.do?externalId=tn_15507&sliceId=1
- NOTE: On Vista and Windows 7 you may need to run the plugin installer as Administrator by starting the installer via the right-click context menu if you do not get an UAC prompt to ask for permission to continue (i.e nothing seems to happen). See this: http://vistasupport.mvps.org/run_as_administrator.htm
- NOTE for IE: Firefox and most other browsers use a Plugin. IE uses an ActiveX version of Flash. To install/update the IE ActiveX Adobe Flash Player, same instructions as above, except use IE to download the ActiveX Flash installer.