all of a sudden on my facebook my videos will not load and it keeps asking me to update flas player over and over . i do that and it still will not load it . it was fine a week ago. face book still workls on Internet exployer
all of a sudden my videos wont play on my facebook page. It keeps asking me to update flash. I do what it tells me and it says flash is already on there do I want to reload? I hit yes. Videos still will not play.My face book works fine on Internet exployer.
Every time Firefox opened
== about 10 ten days ago
Additional System Details
- -Cooliris embedded in a tab
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Default Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Provides additional functionality on Facebook. See our web site for details.
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r2
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Google Update
- Java(TM) Platform SE binary
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_18 for Mozilla browsers
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:188.8.131.52) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
all of a sudden my videos wont play on my facebook page. It keeps asking me to update flash. I do what it tells me andit says flas is already on there do I want to reload? I hit yes. Videos still will not play.My face book works fine on Internet exployer.
Install/Update Adobe Flash Player for Firefox: your ver. 10.0 r2; current ver. 10.0 r45 See: Updating Flash -use Firefox to download and SAVE to your hard drive (save to Desktop for easy access) -exit Firefox (File > Exit) -check to see that Firefox is completely closed (Ctrl+Alt+Del, choose Task Manager, click Processes tab, if "firefox.exe" is on the list, right-click "firefox.exe" and choose End process, close the Task Manager window) -double-click on the Adobe Flash installer you just downloaded to install/update Adobe Flash -when the Flash installation is complete, start Firefox, and test the Flash installation here: http://kb.adobe.com/selfservice/viewContent.do?externalId=tn_15507&sliceId=1
- NOTE: On Vista and Windows 7 you may need to run the plugin installer as Administrator by starting the installer via the right-click context menu if you do not get an UAC prompt to ask for permission to continue (i.e nothing seems to happen). See this: http://vistasupport.mvps.org/run_as_administrator.htm
- NOTE for IE: Firefox and most other browsers use a Plugin. IE uses an ActiveX version of Flash. To install/update the IE ActiveX Adobe Flash Player, same instructions as above, except use IE to download the ActiveX Flash installer.
Other Issues: to correct security/stability issues
Update Java: your ver. 184.108.40.206; current ver. 220.127.116.11 (important security update 04-15-2010) (Firefox 3.6 and above requires Java 18.104.22.168 and above; see: http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Java-related+issues#Java_does_not_work_in_Firefox_3_6) (Windows users: Do the manual update; very easy.) See: Updating Java Do the update with Firefox closed.