sound doesn't work(only in firefox). why? sound doesn't work(only in firefox). why? (adobe flash player doesn't work even thought it's installed)
sound doesn't work (only in firefox). adobe flash player doesn't work correctly, thought it's installed. can't solve the problem. i need Sound.
Every time Firefox opened
== don't know
Additional System Details
- -Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- Default Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.2"
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r45
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; ru; rv:188.8.131.52) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3
Try installing java too. and make sure you have the latest Plugin for adobe flash player.
What does the Adobe test page say? http://www.adobe.com/software/flash/about/
Start Firefox in Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode to check if one of your add-ons is causing your problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Tools > Add-ons > Themes). See Troubleshoot extensions, themes and hardware acceleration issues to solve common Firefox problems and Troubleshoot issues with plugins like Flash or Java to fix common Firefox problems
If it does work in Safe-mode then disable all your extensions and then try to find which is causing it by enabling one at a time until the problem reappears. You can use "Disable all add-ons" on the Safe mode start window. You have to close and restart Firefox after each change via "File > Exit" (on Mac: "Firefox > Quit")