Firefox prevented page from automatically redirecting to another page!
Every time I log into my on-line banking ,Firefox will not redirect to pay on line page!And, each time it says "allow", it goes back to main page. What is going on or what can I do?
Every time Firefox opened
== The past few days
Additional System Details
- -Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Zylom Plugin
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.2"
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r45
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 188.8.131.52
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_15 for Mozilla browsers
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
See: Tools > Options > Advanced > General : Accessibility : #General_tab
I have checked all of the above in Tools, but still the same issue regarding redirect and not removing this line from the site!
Now what can be done?
Don't the pros on Firefox ever reply to these e-mails?
Do I need to remove the latest update?
I went back to tools, options, advance and unchecked the accessibility tools and now it all works correctly!
But, I had to work it out myself. But, thank you for the help you gave.