How can I get Firefox to remember my login information so I don't have type it in every time?
How can I make Firefox remember my login information so I don't have to type it in every time. I have 4 different logins and Internet Explorer had a drop-down menu with all these stored.
== Recently changed to Firefox and would really like this feature.
Additional System Details
- -Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r45
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Garmin Communicator Plug-In 126.96.36.199
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Google Update
- Java Plug-in 1.6.0_11 for Netscape Navigator (DLL Helper)
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:188.8.131.52) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Firefox does have this feature. See Password Manager - Remember, delete, change and import saved passwords in Firefox.
Do you see an info bar at the top asking if you'd like to save you password, when you first try to login to a site? As shown here: https://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Remembering+passwords#Remembering_passwords
See Usernames and passwords are not saved for troubleshooting. You'll want to start by checking the setting under Tools -> Options -> Security.