I cannot open Mozilla at all sometimes, why is that?
Sometimes I cannot open Mozilla at all, nothing happens when I click on it. I have to re-start my computer, then minimize so I can have access to it. What is happening with that?
Additional System Details
- -The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe Acrobat Plug-In Version 7.00 for Netscape
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r32
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Java(TM) Platform SE binary
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_19 for Mozilla browsers
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Look at this support article:
Hopefully it has the answer for your question.