I cannot print properly from the web with 64 gig computer with Windows 7; printing is fine from Internet Explorer
My new HP computer with a 64-bit operating system uses Windows 7, and internet pages do not print properly. Printing is very tiny and parts of the page are cut-off. Printing works fine from Internet Explorer.
Every time Firefox opened
== I bought the new computer
Additional System Details
- -Zylom Plugin
- Default Plug-in
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- The Hulu Desktop Plugin allows Hulu.com to integrate with the Hulu Desktop application.
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r45
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20 for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3
Message is "HP Smart Web Printing 4.60 Not compatible with Firefox 3.6.3." The "Enable" tab is not available. Only other add-ons are Java and Norton IPS 2.0
Thank you, edmeister. This article helped me solve the problem - the correct paper size was not selected.
I appreciate the quick response.