This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
gadget sidebar is all black
sidebar is all black...cannot pull up gadgets
Not sure how often
sidebar is all black...cannot pull up gadgets == This happened == Not sure how often
Additional System Details
- Default Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r45
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Google Updater pluginhttp://pack.google.com/
- Rhapsody Player Engine Plugin
- Google Update
- Java Plug-in 1.6.0_07 for Netscape Navigator (DLL Helper)
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/2010031422 Firefox/3.0.19 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Do you have that problem when running in the Firefox SafeMode? http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Safe+Mode Don't select anything right now, just use "Continue in SafeMode."
Do you have that problem when running in the Firefox SafeMode? [http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Safe+Mode] ''Don't select anything right now, just use "Continue in SafeMode."'' If not, see this: [http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/troubleshooting+extensions+and+themes]