Why won't documents downoad?
Documents will not download. NEVER had this before. They download in Safari & all other programs- but FF - which I've gone through with a fine-tooth comb- doesn't pull them down to my computer anymore. I've never had this problem before. I need to revert to an earlier version of FF.
Every time Firefox opened
== Upgraded to new version
Additional System Details
- -Gecko default plugin
- Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Java Information.
- npmnqmp 071303000006
- WebEx General Plugin Container Version 169
- RealPlayer Plugin
- Coupons Inc. Plugin
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- Office Live Update v1.0
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Version 184.108.40.20634
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r42
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; en-US; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3 GTB7.0
I reset everything with FF to be sure all was right& it SHOULD be working but still, no downloads.