Certain Websites have live chat. This does not work for me anymore.
I used to be able to go to different websites and if they had the capability of 'live chat' I was able to ask them question vice waiting on an email response. Lately, though I cannot access the 'live chat' function.
A few times a week
== I have noticed it for about 3 months now
Additional System Details
- npmnqmp 989898989877
- Default Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.2"
- Zylom Plugin
- My Web Search Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- Java(TM) Platform SE binary
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r45
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Garmin Communicator Plug-In 220.127.116.11
- Picasa plugin
- Office Live Update v1.3
- Google Updater pluginhttp://pack.google.com/
- BlackBerry WebSL Browser Plug-In
- Java Plug-in 1.6.0_11 for Netscape Navigator (DLL Helper)
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/20091201 Firefox/3.5.6 GTB7.0 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Adobe DLM, Google Toolbar for Firefox, Greasemonkey, HP SmartWeb Printing, Interclue, Malware Search, Microsoft .Net Framework Assistant, Movie Media Player, Optimize Google, Personas, Trash Mail.net
First of all, your Firefox is not up to date. Update it (it's free) to either 3.5.9 or 3.6.3 (recommended) and see if that fixes the problems you're experiencing. If it doesn't, you may be having a problem with some extension or plugin that is hindering your Firefox's normal behavior. Have you tried disabling all add-ons (just to check), to see if Firefox goes back to normal?
Your plugins list shows outdated plugin(s) with known security and stability risks.
# Java Plug-in 1.6.0_11 for Netscape Navigator (DLL Helper)
Update the Java plugin to the latest version. See http://java.sun.com/javase/downloads/index.jsp#jdk (you need JRE)