When I want to go to a horse video site, Firefox tells me it is pornography. How do I get rid of t hat?
Whenever I try to go to this Web site, I get a warning that it is blocked because of pornography. But all it shows is videos of horses in competition! Please help me to get rid of that block.
URL of affected sites
Additional System Details
- -Default Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.2"
- Java(TM) Platform SE binary
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r45
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Google Update
- MetaStream 3 Plugin r4
- Java Plug-in 1.6.0_13 for Netscape Navigator (DLL Helper)
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20100315 Firefox/3.5.9 GTB7.0 ( )
AOL Toolbar, AOL E-mail Toolbar, Google Toolbar for Firefox, Java Quick Starter, Microsoft .Net Framework Assistant, Real Networks Settings
Hello Helen Gibble,
can you please give me a screenshot of the warning message, please?
Thanks in advance!
Kind regards, Tobbi Firefox Support Volunteer
How do I do this? Helen
please see this:
Thanks, Tobi! Here it is, I hope. Helen
Also, one additional suggestion for you:
Please update to Firefox 3.6 (Go to Help > Search for Updates).
When I go to ESoft to fix this problem it asks for the administrator's password. Whatever I type in there it won't accept. What do I do now? Helen