cant watch videos in Firefox
I installed flash player...but i still cant watch videos in firefox.
Every time Firefox opened
Additional System Details
- -Default Plug-in
- Adobe Acrobat Plug-In Version 5.00 for Netscape
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2) Gecko/20100115 Firefox/3.6
Most on-line videos use Adobe Flash Player which you do NOT have installed. If you had installed it, you would see "Shockwave Flash" under Tools > Add-ons > Plugins. Firefox and most other browsers use a Flash plug-in while IE uses an ActiveX version of Flash.
Install/Update Adobe Flash Player for Firefox: your ver. N/A; current ver. 10.0 r45 See: Updating Flash -download and SAVE to your hard drive (save to Desktop for easy access) -exit Firefox (File > Exit) -double-click on the Adobe Flash installer you just downloaded to install it -when the Flash installation is complete, start Firefox, and test the Flash installation here: http://kb.adobe.com/selfservice/viewContent.do?externalId=tn_15507&sliceId=1
- NOTE: On Vista and Windows 7 you may need to run the plugin installer as Administrator by starting the installer via the right-click context menu if you do not get an UAC prompt to ask for permission to continue (i.e nothing seems to happen). See this: http://vistasupport.mvps.org/run_as_administrator.htm
- NOTE for IE: Firefox and most other browsers use a Plugin. IE uses an ActiveX version of Flash. To install/update the IE ActiveX Adobe Flash Player, same instructions as above, except use IE to download the ActiveX Flash installer.
i can not watch videos y
i am having the same problem and i have been watching videos on firefox for a long time