Save window sidebar positioning in Win 7
I've got a situation that is more of an annoyance than an actual problem, but I was wondering if this happens to other people as well. I'm running Win 7. Whenever I go to save a file, instead of leaving the location selection area on the left scrolled to the top, Firefox opens it scrolled down to where 'My Computer' shows, causing me to have to scroll up every time I want to save to the top folders of my 'Favorites.' Anyone else notice this? I realize this is a tiny annoyance, but it would be very nice if this wouldn't happen in future builds ...
Additional System Details
- -npmnqmp 07076007
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Foxit Reader Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Default Plug-in
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Pando Web Plugin
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r45
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Garmin Communicator Plug-In 184.108.40.206
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20 for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3
I doubt this is related to Firefox, since the file handler is system specific.
But it only happens in the Firefox save window, not in any other explorer windows ...
That may be related to where the default save location is in the sidebar. To my knowledge, the sidebar focus the folder that is open in the file handler.