I am using the latest version of Firefox, but keep getting message to upgrade as wesite will not open as it thinkgs I am using an old version
I constantly get messages that say I am not using the latest version of Firefox & then do not display properly. I am using v3.6.3 & get this message on a lot of sites I visit.
Just noticed that in the guesses shown below -even this thinks I am using v2.0 Firefox version, which is not correct.
URL of affected sites
You're welcome =)Read this answer in context 0
Additional System Details
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- E-centives Coupon Activator
- Java(TM) Platform SE binary
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Default Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.2"
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r45
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 184.108.40.206
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Java Plug-in 1.6.0_12 for Netscape Navigator (DLL Helper)
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/2.0 MEGAUPLOAD 1.0
british english dictionary
firefox synchronisation extension
igoogle tab remover
imacros for firefox
java quick starter
keep tube downloader
met office weather gadget
ovi maps browser
All the above are the latest versions available
The megaupload extension is causing that behavior:
Thanks for the quick reply Riony, problem now appears to be fixed using the link you gave me.
You're welcome =)