How do I transfer my bookmark from hard disk?
My notebook recently damaged, I cant access anything now, the only way to access it, is to format & install new Windows. For now I'm with my new notebook, all my Mozilla Firefox bookmarks & saved data from the old notebook is gone. But, I'm still have the old notebook's hard disk & using it as external hard disk. So I am wondering what's the destination to all my Mozilla Firefox bookmark folders, so I can backup & have all my bookmarks back?
Additional System Details
- -RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 d51
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5
- Picasa plugin
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 18.104.22.168
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_17 for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b4) Gecko/20090423 Firefox/3.5b4
please see the Recovering important data from an old profile article.
Kind regards, Tobbi Firefox Support Volunteer