how do i get my bars back i unclicked them all so i could see what i was doing in a game, now i can't get them back!
I closed out all my bars to see what i was doing in a game and can't get them back ive looked everywhere to find a way and can't
Not sure how often
== i closed out all three bars
The answer TXGuy gave is for FirefoxRead this answer in context 0
Additional System Details
- -Default Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r45
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Picasa plugin
- Bing Bar
- Virtual Earth 3D 4.00090316005 plugin for Mozilla
- Google Updater pluginhttp://pack.google.com/
- Google Update
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_14 for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3
Can't see the Menu Bar (File, Edit, View, History...Help)? Hold down the key ( key in OSX) and press the following letters in this exact order: V T M The Menu Bar should now be displayed permanently, unless you turn it off again (View > Toolbars). Turning the Menu Bar on and off is a new feature in version 3.6. See: http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Menu+bar+is+missing
See other Toolbars under View > Toolbars. Clicking on one of them will place a check mark (display) or remove the check mark (not displayed).
To display the Status Bar, View, then click Status bar to place a check mark (display) or remove the check mark (not displayed).
Full Screen mode http://kb.mozillazine.org/Netbooks#Full_screen
I HAVE FIREFOX THOUGH.
oops I meant i have firefox with xp.
The answer TXGuy gave is for Firefox