Your browser is not supported for this program. This program should be runned above IE4 version!!
A supplier's website will not reflect our orders/quotes... we get this message "Your browser is not supported for this program. This program should be runned above IE4 version!!"
URL of affected sites
Additional System Details
- -Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r45
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.0
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- Java Plug-in 1.5.0_09 for Netscape Navigator (DLL Helper)
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:22.214.171.124) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
To work around this, you can also try using the User Agent Switcher add-on to make it look like you are using IE to the site.
You can contact the website owner to inform them of their poor support for Firefox.
You can also report a broken website from Help.