How do I retain original message when replying or forwarding my emails?
Hotmail is dropping the original message when I try to "reply to" or "forward" my messages. How can I fix this problem please?
Every time Firefox opened
== a couple of weeks ago I tried to forward my emails & edit out anything I didn't want forwarded. I've been using firefox successfully for a couple of years and now this has started recently.
Additional System Details
- -Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- DivX Web Player version 18.104.22.168
- Java(TM) Platform SE binary
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.2"
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r45
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- DivX® Content Upload Plugin
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Npdsplay dll
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:22.214.171.124) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.0.11 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Adblock plus 1.1.3, Microsoft.net framework assistant and Norton 1.0
First of all, and although possibly not related to your problem, I will remind you that the version of Firefox you are using at the moment as been discontinued and is no longer supported. Furthermore, it has known bugs and security problems. I urge you to update to the latest version of Firefox, for maximum stability, performance, security and usability. You can get it for free, as always, at www.getfirefox.com.
As for your troubles, see if this support article helps you: