Firefox shuts my computer down a few minutes after starting it.
It's real simple for anybody but people at Mozilla. MY COMPUTER SHUTS DOWN a few minute after starting FireFox. The Firefox website is broken, and nobody pays attention to anything. In plain english, everything Mozilla bites. Got it now? Not likely...
Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.0; Trident/4.0; GTB6.4; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; Media Center PC 5.0; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; InfoPath.2; OfficeLiveConnector.1.4; OfficeLivePatch.1.3)
Additional System Details
- User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.0; Trident/4.0; GTB6.4; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; Media Center PC 5.0; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; InfoPath.2; OfficeLiveConnector.1.4; OfficeLivePatch.1.3)
No crash! It causes my computer to shut down, without warning or message. By the way, Your stupid website doesn't allow posting a response. It keeps insisting you select a subject, and I have tried every one to no avail. Mozilla sucks bigtime.
The entire computer crashes? I don't think I've ever seen a case where Firefox crashes the operating system. Could you give us more details?
- Does the computer turn off, or do you get some error screen, or does the entire system freeze?
- Are you usually on the same site when it happens?
- Do you have any add-ons installed?
- When was the last time you scanned your computer for malware?
When I open firefox and let it on for couple minutes and I toggle back to desktop it will shut my pc down. What is going on? This was not acting like this before. I have started to like firefox because of its feature-pack but now, I hate it. Is there a fix ?