When I get an email with an HTML it does not show up and I get the following message: There are no parts that can be displayed inline.
When I receive an email with and HTML included I get the following message: "There are no parts that can be displayed inline", but no document to open.
Every time Firefox opened
== a month ago
Additional System Details
- -Gecko default plugin
- Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Java Information.
- WebEx General Plugin Container Version 167
- Java 1.3.1 Plug-in
- Simple Browser plug-in that launchs CaddieSync for Mac
- RealPlayer Plugin
- Unity Web Player lets you experience dazzling interactive 3D right in your browser. For more information, visit Unity .
- Coupons Inc. Plugin
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r32
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- Adobe Acrobat and Reader Plug-in for Web Browsers, Version 7.0.9
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X 10.4; en-US; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3 GTB7.0
What are you using to read email?
I am using webmail on Iquest who is my service provider.
I don't know. I don't have access to Iquest, and some searching on google for Iquest webmail "There are no parts that can be displayed inline" doesn't really turn up anything.
Does Iquest have their own support?