This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
Why does Firefox show up in my Start Menu in safe mode?
Almost always after closing Firefox it shows up pinned to my Start Menu in safe mode. What does this mean and why?
A few times a week
== some time ago
Almost always after closing Firefox it shows up pinned to my Start Menu in safe mode. What does this mean and why? == This happened == A few times a week == some time ago
Additional System Details
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Default Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.2"
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- npmnqmp 989898989877
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r45
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- My Web Search Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- Google Update
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_16 for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2) Gecko/20100115 YFF35 Firefox/3.6 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
See [[Firefox is stuck in Safe Mode]]