How to restore the address bar back? =)
I accidentally removed the address bar. I do not know how I did it, but I would like to get her back. =) Please help!
Additional System Details
- Octoshape embedded video plugin
- DivX Web Player version 188.8.131.52
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- DevalVR 3D Plugin 0,6,6,0
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r45
- QUAKE LIVE
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- Google Update
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_19 for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe Acrobat Plug-In Version 5.00 for Netscape
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; ru; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3
Huh. I fix it already. just press alt. :p
I remind you that you can very easily restore your toolbars back to normal by going into View > Toolbars > Customize... and click "Restore Default Set".
Its very easy, just hit f10 and you got back your adress bar!