Firefox does not create a pdf properly using "print > Save as pdf" in Mac OSX. Why?
When I "Print > Save As Pdf" in Mac OSX, Firefox will always clip the right margin of the page, leaving out alot of information from the document. Safari creates the same page effortlessly, but I generally prefer Firefox.
Every time Firefox opened
== ? After updating to Firefox 3.5.8 - maybe?
Additional System Details
- -Gecko default plugin
- Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Java Information.
- Plug-in for Starfield utilities
- npmnqmp 071505000006
- The iGetter Plugin helps iGetter to work as default download manager for your browser. For more information, visit the iGetter web site.
- Version 126.96.36.19982
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Allows webpages to support pressure-sensitive drawing on Wacom pen tablets.
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r22
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- Simplifies the uploading of photo files.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; en-US; rv:188.8.131.52) Gecko/20100202 Firefox/3.5.8
iGetter 2.7.5, Starfield Zoom 1.1, WBE Paste 1.1
I am able to command-print-save as PDF and get the whole page but Firefox crashes every time.