Thanks for the solution, I had them solved, and my Firefox browser opens directly again. But then another problem appear in which Firefox prevented the automatic loading of say the login page of my yahoo email. Has it got anything to do with the changes I
Firefox prevented the automatic loading of my login page of yahoo email, where can I rectify that ?
Every time Firefox opened
== I do not run firefox as my administrator ( which is correct )
See: Tools > Options > Advanced > General : Accessibility : #General_tabRead this answer in context 0
Additional System Details
- -Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Default Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.2"
- BrowserPlus -- Improve your browser! -- http://browserplus.yahoo.com/
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r45
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 220.127.116.11
- Version 1.0.5, copyright 1996-2010 The VideoLAN Teamhttp://www.videolan.org/
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3
But then, Firefox prevented the login page of yahoo email to automatically load, where can I rectify this ?
See: Tools > Options > Advanced > General : Accessibility : #General_tab