How can I reduce the size of Firefox 3.6 webpages?
Using Windows 7 on a HP Pavilion with a landscape screen.
Every time Firefox opened
== It upgraded to 3.6
Additional System Details
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Default Plug-in
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r45
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Musicnotes Viewer plugin 1.17.4 For more information visit Musicnotes.com
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- Google Update
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_16 for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.2) Gecko/20100115 YFF35 Firefox/3.6 GTB7.0 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
The web pages are taking up my whole screen which is landscape orientation. How can I reduce the size of the web pages??? It will not allow me to reduce with the cursor.
There is no answer posted. I have Windows XP. It happens every time.
I tried everything possible to reduce the webpage size in Firefox 3.6, but it doesn't work. Even tried going back to 3.5...and that didn't work either. Firefox needs to make changes itself so it can be adjusted by the user.
Try to adjust the DPI setting (layout.css.dpi).
See Toolbars and page content appear too large after upgrading to Firefox 3 --- If you need to increase (or decrease) the font size on websites then look at: NoSquint: http://urandom.ca/nosquint/