How do I put my menu bar and address bar back at the top?
I closed my menu bar and address bar, etc. Now I can get them back I even tried reinstalling Firefox and that didn't work. Opposite clicking the top of the page doesn't work, either. HELP!
Just once or twice
== When I temporarily turned off my bars.
Hit the Alt key to show the Menu bar, then open View > Toolbars and select Menu bar, so it has a check-mark.Read this answer in context 67
Additional System Details
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Foxit Reader Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Default Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.2"
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r45
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_18 for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3
I don't have anything to copy and paste here.
Hit the Alt key to show the Menu bar, then open View > Toolbars and select Menu bar, so it has a check-mark.