Even though Popup Blocker is on, I"m suddenly receiving a ton of popups. Help!
I am receiving an abundance of popups. I understand that "Sometimes ads are designed to look like windows, but really aren't. Firefox's pop-up blocker can't stop these ads." However, I have never received them prior to the last week.
== It started a week ago.
Additional System Details
- -DjVu Plug-In(external version 22.214.171.1244)
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- My Web Search Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r45
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Yahoo! activeX Plug-in Bridge
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Sometimes ads are designed to look like windows, but really aren't. Firefox's pop-up blocker can't stop these ads.