i want to remove the header and footer when printing from my mac, i can do this in the Page Setup on my PC but not on the Mac. I can do it each time I print but then it resets. How do I make a universal change?
I want to remove the header and footer when printing from my mac, I can do this in the Page Setup on my PC but not on the Mac. I can do it each time I print but then it resets. How do I make a universal change?
Every time Firefox opened
Additional System Details
- -Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Java Information.
- Gecko default plugin
- Babelgum Player Plugin
- npmnqmp 071503000004
- WebEx General Plugin Container Version 170
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- DivX Web Player version 126.96.36.199
- Coupons Inc. Plugin
- The Google Earth Plugin allows you to view 3D imagery and terrain in your web browser.
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r22
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.4; en-US; rv:188.8.131.52) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3
Go to the "File" menu, then "Print." The window that appears will have three drop-down menus at the top. The first is labeled "Printer", The second is "Presets". The third is unlabeled but has "Copies & Pages" selected by default. Click on that third menu and select "Firefox" near the bottom of the list.