Error: The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.
I am only having a problem with one url. I keep getting the error The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading. No one else who uses this site is having any trouble. I have cleared my cache, history and followed other troubleshooting suggestions including reboot and even did a system restore. Please tell me how to fix this so i can access the site. It is www.singlesnet.com
URL of affected sites
Additional System Details
- -Shockwave Flash 10.0 r45
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Default Plug-in
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Google Update
- BrowserPlus -- Improve your browser! -- http://browserplus.yahoo.com/
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 220.127.116.11
- Google Updater pluginhttp://pack.google.com/
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20 for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3 GTB7.0 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729) FBSMTWB
Thank you for replying so quickly. I tried that already and no go. I cannot open the url in IE, either. I think my computer crashed when I was trying to access the site, but don't think that should cause a permanent issue -- it's happened before and no problems. I am at a complete loss. I have no problems with any other web sites/pages. Any other ideas? Thank you in advance!
Desktop hp has problem. Laptop next to it (with same Verizon DSL connection) has no problem. Get two messages . "The connection was reset", and "having trouble loading page". The circling arrows indicating loading run double along top bar.
J Eldredge Only you can answer whether the settings, add-ons, etc., on both systems, including Firefox preferences, are identical. Generally, no two systems are the same and must be treated separately.
Thank you ALL.............sorry I didn't report back.......solved it myself awhile ago by doing a system restore 2 weeks previous to the date of the issue. I think the first time i did a system restore I only went back a day or to. But thank you again!!!
I had this problem whilst using virgin media security. As soon as i removed this software from my pc and went to microsoft security essentials I had no further problems. I hope this helps. P
Modified by wooty