how can i fix game state out of sync with server
when i try to play petville, it stops & says my game state is out of sync with my server & to refresh,code o. it does not help to refresh cause it just does the same thing over & over & over . im new to this whole computer thing, i dont no any questions below,sorry!
URL of affected sites
Additional System Details
- -Allows browsing on RealArcade sites with Mozilla browsers.
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Zylom Plugin
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r45
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3
java console 6.0
There are several reasons why the website might be producing errors.
- Bad item stored in the Browser Cache: Follow the steps at How to clear the Firefox cache.
- Bad cookie from the broken site: Clear cookies from the broken site by following the steps at Clear cookies and site data in Firefox.
- Cookies not enabled: Cookies must be enabled for many websites to work. If they are disabled, follow the steps at Enable and disable cookies that websites use to track your preferences
- Images are blocked/disabled: see Fix problems that cause images to not show
- Plug-ins are outdated: check for outdated plugins on the plugin check page.
- Firewall software is blocking some resources on the page: see Configure firewalls so that Firefox can access the Internet
- An extension may be causing the problem: see Troubleshoot extensions, themes and hardware acceleration issues to solve common Firefox problems
For other steps to try, see Web sites look wrong