all the tool bars, url box, everything is gone, only blue F-mozilla shows, deleted and reinstalled, even deleted mozilla from program files, reinstalled, still the same, how do I get the original interface back?
I downloaded a freeware prog., scanned it (nothing malicious) and installed, canceled the ask! tool bar add on, but it put it on anyhow. My mozilla had the minimize toolbars buttons, so I minimized every thing to get a full screen, but now I don't have buttons, I don't have anything accept the home page. I deleted mozilla, deleted the program file, reinstalled twice, but still the same messed up opening page with no url, no tool bars, no buttons, nothing... I left scanning the entire computer and am at school....
Every time Firefox opened
== Ask! tool bar was added on the browser (even thou I unchecked that option)
Additional System Details
- -NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.0
- Default Plug-in
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r2
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Classic Java Plug-in 1.6.0_17 for Netscape and Mozilla
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/20071127 Firefox/18.104.22.168
I have a MAC 10.6.3 My URL tool box on Firefox is gone, how do I get it back. I uninstalled Firefox . i reinstalled it, went to safe mode and totally got lost in what to do next. How do I get the URL to show, I want NO add ons just the URL tool box, I dont care about all the other extra add ons.
I don't have a tool bar, navigation bar, or url. what do I do.
Hit the Alt key to show the Menu bar, then open View > Toolbars and select Menu bar, so it has a check-mark.