My buttons at the top ie: history, tools, file, edit etc. etc. are not there. Have I hidden them somehow? How do I get them back up?
My buttons at the top of my browser (ie:file, edit, history, tools, help) are not there. Have I hidden them somehow? How do I get them back up?
Keyboard: Alt+V, T, M It should show you the menu bar. Does it help?Read this answer in context 7
Additional System Details
- -Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Default Plug-in
- Provides additional functionality on Facebook. See our web site for details.
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r45
- Office Live Update v1.4
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Google Update
- Java(TM) Platform SE binary
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_17 for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-GB; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Keyboard: Alt+V, T, M It should show you the menu bar. Does it help?