This messege appear when i try to check my email from hotmail.
the message below in the truobleshooting information appears when i try to log on hotmail to check my email
Every time Firefox opened
== when i downloaded the newest version of firefox
Check the Date/Time on that PC.Read this answer in context 15
Additional System Details
- -Default Plug-in
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- Google Update
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_14 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3
secure connection failed
secure.shared.live.com:443 uses an invalid security certificate.
The certificate is not trusted because the user certificate has expired. the certificate will not be valid until 8/12/2009 6.09 AM
This could be a problem with the server's configuration or it could be someone trying to impersonate the server.
view certificate cancel
Check the Date/Time on that PC.