I upgraded to Thunderbird 3.6 and lost all my old e-mails. Where are they? I want to keep them.
I lost my old e-mails. I want to keep them and be able to refer to them from time to time. Where are they? It shows their number on the bottom right hand side of the screen, but there is no dropdown or other selection to view them.
Additional System Details
- -Java(TM) Platform SE binary
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r45
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Google Updater pluginhttp://pack.google.com/
- Google Update
- Java Plug-in 1.6.0_11 for Netscape Navigator (DLL Helper)
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
There is no Troubleshooting selection under my Help icon.