How do I shut off the login feature that shows what username has been used in auto fillin? I don't wish othrt shared users of this machine to know my log in to various web sites.
I want to shut of the auto fill to check into web sites as i have a shared computer with several others. I don't want their login names, nor do I want them to know mine.
Additional System Details
- -Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.2"
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 9.0 r115
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- BlackBerry WebSL Browser Plug-In
- Java Plug-in 1.6.0_07 for Netscape Navigator (DLL Helper)
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
AVG, Microsoft net
You should use separate Firefox profiles or separate user accounts if there are more users on the same computer. See http://kb.mozillazine.org/Profile_Manager
A website remembering your name is usually stored in a cookie. Many sites have a checkbox that may have a mark by default to remember you. You can use Delete browsing, search and download history on Firefox to clear private data like cookies and saved passwords and other like the history and the cache if you close Firefox.
You can check the settings: Tools > Options > Privacy > History: Firefox will: "Use custom settings for history" Tools > Options > Security: Passwords