How can I limit my url bar to display only the main homepage addresses?
How can I get my URL bar to display only main homepage addresses when it auto fills during my typing on it? Ie.when I type www.face****, only www.facebook.com and any other www.face**** (if any) is displayed rather than all the contents of www.facebook.com/***** from my previous logins.
Additional System Details
- -Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- DivX Web Player version 22.214.171.124
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r22
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 126.96.36.199
- Java Plug-in 1.6.0_02 for Netscape Navigator (DLL Helper)
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:188.8.131.52) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3
Not exactly what you want but there is a setting in the Privacy panel that allows you to limit it to bookmarks. See https://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Options+window+-+Privacy+panel
It's called When using the location bar, suggest:
There is this shortcut that leads us into some kind of settings page where i can adjust loads of stuffs including the numbers of url that appears in the bar when i type. Would you know how?
I want to show you what I do not want in my URL bar. See attachment. I want to 'switch off' the rest of the contents below the main 'home' of the url. ie. www.facebook.com, in this case, when the auto fill scrolls down. Thanks.
There is a setting area when you type 'about:config' in the url bar and enter. I am not sure if i can 'switch off' that auto fill contents from there. if yes, please advise which one.