How do I bookmark a web page into one of my current favourite folders I have imported from Explorer
I have just successfully loaded my favourites into Firefox and have current folders in there which contain ongoing articles I find on the net. How do I save pages from now on into favourites as they don't appear when I click on Bookmarks to save a page.
Additional System Details
- -Default Plug-in
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- CSI Plugin Mozilla Component
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- BlackBerry WebSL Browser Plug-In
- Google Update
- Java Plug-in 1.6.0_07 for Netscape Navigator (DLL Helper)
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-GB; rv:22.214.171.124) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
If you click the dropdown arrow to the right of the folder selection box, you'll be able to choose from all folders when adding a new bookmark.
Just select the folder you want, and it will be added amongst the others. (It won't be imported back into Internet Explorer, however)
Thanks for your help. However when I choose the drop down it doesn't take me to my favourite folders - I only get Bookmarks tool, Bookmarks menu etc.