I installed the latest version of Firefox and it opens to google. I would like to use my old Sbcyahoo home page as the default page. How do I change
I installed the latest version of Firefox. The home page is now a google search box. I would like to use my old sbcyahoo desktop with its icons. I am unable to make the change.
Additional System Details
- -Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r32
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Java Plug-in 1.6.0 for Netscape Navigator (DLL Helper)
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.2"
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Open TOOLS and under the GENERAL tab is your homepage setting. The easiest way to do this is go to the site you're choosing and click 'Make this my homepage'.
Oops. I could have been more clear, sorry.
TOOLS > OPTIONS > GENERAL tab
Under Start-up at the top of GENERAL, you have an option to type in the url or use the tabs to set your homepage to the current page.
Go to your chosen site, open OPTIONS and click 'Use current page.'
Sorry for the shorthand version previously. I blame the cat.