Since two days, unable to get Google Maps with Firefox. The page opens, but Itinerary is not available. With Safari, no problem.
Since two days, unable to make Google Maps working with Firefox. The page opens but no answer to my questions. A message says "Loading still in progress... Delay is too long? Look at trouble shooting guide or simplified HTML version." No problem with Safari.
URL of affected sites
I had the same problem. Reset browser.startup.homepage_override.mstone in about:config. The problem cleared.Read this answer in context 0
Additional System Details
- -Gecko default plugin
- Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Java Information.
- Module Java 1.3.1
- RealPlayer Plugin
- Version 0.8.6, copyright 1996-2008 The VideoLAN Teamhttp://www.videolan.org
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r32
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- Ce module vous permet de visualiser le contenu multimédia de nombreux sites Web. Pour plus d’informations, consultez le site QuickTime.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X 10.4; fr; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3
Same problem with maps.google.com. Tried google's troubleshooting steps but my firefox settings were defaults. Safe mode does not fix the problem.
I had the same problem. Reset browser.startup.homepage_override.mstone in about:config. The problem cleared.
This has fixed it for me;
Tools-> Clear Recent History-> for 'Time range to clear' choose 'Everything' from the dropdown-> select boxes for 'Browsing & Download History', 'Cookies', 'Cache', and 'Active Logins' (not sure if you have to check all of those boxes, but I did) and then click 'Clear Now'-> Close your browser and relaunch.
'I had solved in this way:' 1: Close firefox; 2: From "start menu->run" type "firefox.exe -profilemanager"; 3: create a new profile (let all default values); 4: "start firefox" with new profile; Good luck
Modified by LucillaPazzilla