How do I get rid of an unwanted ad?
Work at home position placement ad will not go away!!!! How do I get rid of it???
URL of affected sites
http:// ???? don't know what a url is?where
Additional System Details
- -Default Plug-in
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe ESD Version Manager 2.2
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r32
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_14 for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe Acrobat Plug-In Version 6.00 for Netscape
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:188.8.131.52) Gecko/20100315 Firefox/3.5.9
where is all this?
Do a malware check with a few malware scan programs. You need to use all programs because each detects different malware.
http://www.malwarebytes.org/mbam.php - Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware http://www.superantispyware.com/ - SuperAntispyware http://www.safer-networking.org/en/index.html - Spybot Search & Destroy http://www.lavasoft.com/products/ad_aware_free.php - Ad-Aware Free http://www.microsoft.com/windows/products/winfamily/defender/default.mspx - Windows Defender: Home Page .......... See also "Spyware on Windows": http://kb.mozillazine.org/Popups_not_blocked
Hi I am gettin ads implanted into websites by this company http://jeetyetmedia.com/ata_bd.php. They are annoying and I want to get it out of Firefox. Any suggestions? I am working on an imac. Doug